The third annual Amplitude Pioneer Awards are now open for submissions. These awards celebrate all types of Amplitude customers—the pioneers using data to build great products and experiences faster.
From experimentation to creative marketing initiatives—we want to hear how you use Amplitude to know, keep, and grow your customers. Take last year’s Pioneer Award recipient, Patrick Gordon, who drove meaningful changes for players at Jumbo Interactive. For the last several years, Patrick, head of growth at Jumbo Interactive, has been focused on moving the company into modern product, growth and marketing practices.
These changes have supported Jumbo Interactive as it transitioned from a lottery company to a technology company. Using data, experimentation, and machine learning-powered recommendations enables Jumbo Interactive to cut through those biases to personalize the customer experience. With Patrick’s work, the Jumbo Interactive team can reliably measure growth loops and bets with leading indicators and confidently say, “That worked” or “That didn’t work, and here’s what we learned from it.” An eagerness to replicate this mindset is seen across recent M&As, driving value across product groups and platforms and resulting in compounding growth.
Does this sound like you? Starting today, you can nominate yourself or a team member (or both!) in any of the following nine categories:
- The Pioneer of the Year: This award honors three leaders globally (one per region) who have led their teams and organizations to do more with data. These winners thrive on creating strategic business value for their customers.
- Data Culture Award: This award singles out leaders who led the transformation to a customer-first, data-driven culture. This pioneer democratized insights that enabled more people to access data and analytics in their everyday work. They have helped cross-functional teams go from qualitative to quantitative decisions and created an environment where teams across the data literacy spectrum feel autonomous, safe, and enabled.
- Product-Led Award: Honors a customer whose product is now the competitive advantage and driver of customer loyalty. This winner has helped their organization show tangible examples of a data-driven product strategy through experimentation and effective use of Amplitude to deliver new business growth via their products.
- Marketing Insight Award: Honors a marketer with a "customer-first" motto. This winner has found game-changing insights and unique ways to use Amplitude data to improve marketing KPIs, drive significant business impact, and increase audience activation through personalized experiences.
- Product Innovation Award: Honors individuals who used data insights through analytics and experimentation to build a new, cutting-edge product, experience, or feature. Their innovation set a new bar for the industry and delighted their customers.
- Activation Accelerator: Recognizes a dedicated customer committed to leveraging Amplitude to grow their active user base. This recipient successfully executed strategic initiatives that improved digital adoption, optimized acquisition strategies, or effectively grew market share among existing customers.
- Retention Driver: It’s never been more important to engage, delight, and retain your customers. This category celebrates the folks who helped their companies drive increased customer lifetime value by unlocking higher engagement to boost retention, personalizing customer experiences to increase customer loyalty, and turning one-time purchasers into repeat customers.
- Revenue Monster: Honors an individual who has leveraged Amplitude to increase monetization metrics such as conversion rate, average order value (AOV), or average revenue per user (ARPU). This winner focuses on driving revenue through initiatives such as optimizing the path to purchase, monetizing the freemium base through trials and paid features, or increasing upsells and cross-sells.
- Standout Aha Moment: Earlier this year, we kicked off our aha campaign, showcasing eight customers and the moment they went “Aha!” Over the last several months, we heard from so many more who wanted to share the moments that solidified their love for Amplitude. Submit your own for a chance to win the “Aha Moment of the Year” award!
The Pioneer Awards offer a platform to celebrate this year’s successes and a forum for inspiring others. In addition to our nine nomination-based categories, we will name this year’s “ChAMPion” and top five “DataMonsters of the Year.”
So, mark your calendars—finalists will be announced in November. We encourage customers of all types to nominate themselves and their team members for these awards! We want to hear about the outstanding work that you and your colleagues do. Exciting prizes are at stake—gift baskets, speaking opportunities at notable events, and a sneak peek behind the product curtain with Amplitude Leadership—so be sure to learn more and apply.
- Start your submission here. Submissions close on October 23 at 5 p.m. PST.
- Have more questions about this year’s awards? Check out our FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.